Thursday, August 6, 2015

Basic 5 Day Mini Diet Reset

Ok, I am planning to RESET (others call it DETOXING!) the week after my kiddos are back in school (I’ll need it) and was wondering if you wanted to join me. 
Let’s do it together!! 

Now this is something that can be done whenever it works best for you, this time frame is what works best for me right now. It’s just a quick 5 day cleanse to clean out and make me feel good.  We start on a monday and end that Friday (technically Saturday morning!) This is something I do a few times a year and I'm so glad I do every time. 
So, Who’s in?? 
Get all the details below and let me know if you are doing it to so I can add you to our private group!
The Shaklee 180 5 day Diet Reset is designed to reboot your body. 

It rejuvenates, energizes and removes the toxic junk from your body. It gives you a kick start to clean eating and/or losing fat. 

Reset your cravings, feel energized and maybe even
lose a few pounds without going hungry, crazy workouts or cooking. That's right I said NO cooking!! (unless your a mom like me, we gotta feed the kiddos! LoL)

It is natural, safe and it works.

I  am personally a big fan of cleaning out once in a while.  No one is perfect so this for me is a great time to start fresh!

The Shaklee 180 Mini Diet Reset
helps my body let go of the junk it wants to hold on to.

It is super easy to follow!

If this sounds great to you so far, watch my free webinar to learn the details and products used.





This is what your day on this mini cleanse will look like




To join us, you will need the following products:
Tea*
raw veggies
organic lemons for your water

more approved high fiber snacks
* Indicates a Shaklee product.  This detox is specific for Shaklee products.
To ROCK YOUR RESET with optional reset packages go here  for more options....
Once you order all your products, please email me at hopindai@verizon.net (subject line: MINI RESET) and I will add you to our private online forum and give you all the details you will need to support you on your 5 day RESET!
Our next Reset GROUP will start Monday August 31st-Sept 4th so hurry and order today! :)

Have a Happy RESET,

Stacey


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your information. It's very useful for me. I can get more knowledge about diet and heathy.

    ReplyDelete