Monday, July 14, 2014

Keep Going…..




Have you ever felt like you are running and not getting anywhere? 






DO you feel like no matter how hard you work, things don't seem easier?
Im here to tel lyon that preserverance pays off! I was once 298lbs, that was over 100lbs ago. Was it easy? NO!
Was it worth every step? every punch of sweat? YES it was and is!

I am still a work in progress, meaning I have not yet reached my goals, but I am closer than I was yesterday.

Sometimes we all need encouragement. I am a strong believer that it must come from within, but it is nice to get paid a compliment or something said to us that just lights that fire in us to keep going or to push farther that we ever thought we could.

I know I have told my story many times and it is noted here often, but I just cannot say enough about nutrition and how it plays major role in every aspect of out lives. SERIOUSLY, how well we think, how well we sleep, how we manage our weight (and we all know being over weight leads to many health issues and depression!).

I have searched basically all my life for that "magic" pill or "wonder" drug to make it all happen for me.
That. my friends. does NOT exist!

I do know that with proper nutrition working towards my health, personal & even my professional goals has been made easier with the help of the Nutrition Company, Shaklee.



So I am here to tell you to keep going, no matter what your goals are, not matter how hard they seem. 
Just know that you are closer to your goals today than you were yesterday!



Have a great Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment