Thursday, April 3, 2014

Chocolate covered Strawberry {Smoothee}


One of my favorite special treats. My hubby loves when I make chocolate covered strawberries for him. I once made an entire platter full just for him for valentines day, he was absolutely tickled!!

Just as yummy and healthier for sure is this chocolate covered strawberry smoothee, packed with so much nutrition it is ridiculous :-)


Although Chocolate covered strawberry taste yummy and have some good qualities (the strawberries), they are also packed with sugar & calories from the chocolate. You just can;t beat the nutritional value for such a small amount of calories.

Ingredients
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1 scoop strawberry powder
8oz milk (I use almond milk)


Directions
if sung a shaker cup (which I do often), toss all the ingredients in the cup and shake it like you mean it…thats it!
If you do not have a blender cup (get yourself one, they make life simpler), 
just toss it all in a blender and blend or you can mix with a spoon.

Thanks for stopping by,






No comments:

Post a Comment