Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Have Fun, Earn Money! {what a great combination}


Have you ever thought about owning your own business?

Maybe your are looking for healthier life?

Maybe your looking for more time to do what matters most to you?

Maybe you are searching for a FUN and fulfilling way to earn extra income?

Maybe you are interested in an income that you can pass onto your children?

How about keeping more of what you earn instead of paying as much in taxes? 

We Get it!

Prior to starting Freedom Partners, I was a "WORKING" at home mom, raising my own children along with several other children (that were not my own!). You are probably asking, "what does she mean?" At the time I decided to start Freedom Partners, I operated a licensed, Nationally Accredited Childcare program from my home. I have been doing this for 18+ years, and I must say with much success!
So, you see the entrepreneur spirit has been in me all along.

The main reason I sought out to start another business was out of necessity. My health was failing. I was heading for organ failure and just plain miserable about my weight issues. 
This meant I had to do something and do it fast. I knew very little about nutrition and started researching possibilities of why I was so unhealthy. I began using vitamins and almost immediately felt better. I took it a step further and changed the way my family ate. Before long I was no longer on the path to organ failure, I lost weight, shaped up and people noticed.
Because they noticed, I would recommend them to the person who I was ordering my products from. 

One day it dawned on me, DUH! why not start earning an extra income and free products by doing what I was already doing? Thus began the birth of my 2nd business, Freedom Partners International.

What is Freedom Partners International?

We are a global community of motivated leaders that want to do good in this world by helping others become healthier and wealthier. We believe that the only way to achieve true freedom is by helping others achieve theirs!
Freedom to live debt free, enjoy harmonious personal & professional relationships, and raise successful children.

What we believe?
The only way to achieve true freedom is by helping others do the same.

How does it work?

It works like this. You’re rewarded for sharing the idea of health and wealth with other people.
You’re rewarded even more by helping others do the same.
The more successful those other people become, the more you benefit. Of course we all benefit too!
Because sharing makes everyone’s share more valuable.
But there’s more to it than sharing financial reward. We’re sharing health and a way of life that truly makes people and the planet healthier.
For over 58 years, generations of families have counted on our brand partner to do what no other company can do quite like us—make products that are naturally safe AND proven effective.
Every product that goes into every Shaklee bottle is designed to improve health, work without compromise, and be gentle on the planet.

Build a Meaningful Career
When you partner with Freedom Partners, you partner with a community & a company that has remained true to its values for more than 58 years.
You represent a team that is committed to product quality, living in harmony with nature, and always doing what is right, no matter the cost.
With this foundation, and your best efforts, you can build a meaningful career!



Freedom Partners International is a perfect fit for you if:
  • You want to create a healthy life for you and your family
  • You want to own a health and wellness business
  • You want to market Shaklee as your Product Partner (We have training.)
  • You are looking for an amazing financial future
  • You are self-motivated, dependable, and a team player
  • You are teachable
  • You are a hard worker
  • You are passionate about doing good
  • You live by the Golden Rule
  • You want to make a difference
  • You want to break free from an unfulfilling job
  • You want to pursue your passion
  • You want to have the flexibility you need
  • You want to have a “Plan B”
  • You want to add to your household income
  • You want to live life on your terms
  • You have a positive mind
I have paid off over $9,000 of debt, learned how to save money, eat healthier, lose weight, improved the health of all my family members and have learned how to have harmonious relationships! I have been building this wealth along side of some of my best friends, traveling more than I have in my life. 
We are having fun and making money while we get healthier!
I would have never thought that taking a few vitamins would have such an impact on my life, but they did!
I don't know what you have going on in your life, but if this sounds like anything that may help you improve your life, get started, Partner with Us!

For more information click on the "Become A Partner", I will personally contact you to start the interview process to see if you are qualified.




I look forward to helping you on your 
journey to creating a healthy life!







No comments:

Post a Comment