Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Gluten, nut & sugar free pancakes!


It's no surprise how much I miss breakfast, I do not however miss the way I felt eating a traditional breakfast. I felt bloated, heavy and it was very easy to gain weight eating like that.
This is a variation of another pancake recipe post I did a while back using almond flour, you can view that here.

If you love pancakes, but not the way you feel after eating then, go ahead and give this a try!

Ingredients:
1 banana
2 eggs
1 scoop vanilla protein (we use & trust only Shaklee)
1tsp baking soda
Nutmeg & cinnamon to taste

Toss it all in a blender and blend it good!

Get a griddle good & hot. Use coconut oil to "grease" the griddle.
Cook on med/high heat. Flip once edges are browned.
Serve with REAL maple syrup or make a healthier version using maple extract  & agave or honey.




*Tip: add your favorite fruit such as berries or dark chocolate chips!

Hope you enjoy these!
Have a great day,




2 comments:

  1. I bet my toddler would love these, we can only do egg yolks right now, I wonder if that would still work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure it would work, give it a try and let me know, I will note it on the original post! thanks for stopping by

      Delete