Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cheese Crisps


Super easy, super delicious carb free snack!

Ingredients:
Hard cheese such as  Parmesan cheese (real, not powdered stuff)
Pine Nuts (chopped)
Seasoning (I used 21 seasoning salute from Trader Joes)
*next time I will try garlic & basil!

Directions:
1. Place small piles of cheese on a parchment lined baking sheet. 

2. Sprinkle pine nuts & seasoning on top. 
3. Bake for 8 minutes at 400 degrees.

4. Place in cooling rack & try not to eat them too fast! LoL

note: be sure to use parchment paper the cheese will stick to foil or the pan even if you use cooking spray.



Try these & be sure to let me know what you think :-)

Have a wonderful day,


3 comments:

  1. You say cheese and I am there! This sounds like a great, easy snack. Thanks for sharing at What'd You Do This Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos! lol

    Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look yummy...I have a lot of people who love nuts coming for the holidays...looks like an interesting snack to try! Although I've never used parchment paper!

    ReplyDelete