Monday, March 11, 2013

March Madness!


I just love the idea of a March MADNESS!! It sounds fun doesn't it?
If you have been dabbling with the idea of making 2013 the year you get real and get healthy by making lifestyle changes, GO FOR IT!
 After a Hematologist (blood doctor) informed me that if I did not get serious about my health that eventually my organs would begin to fail, I got real....REAL SERIOUS!
This is when I found Shaklee.
Shaklee has been a main staple in my daily life ever since.
With the vitalizer and the 180 products my health has taken a major 180 degree turn for the best!
This is why For March if you order Vitalizer and/or a 180 kit, 
you will get a FREE membership & FREE shipping!

If you have any questions about the products or how to order, 
give me a ring or send me an email,

Have a Healthy day,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment