Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hello my fellow peeps! I'm trying my hand at blogging for health.
I was introduced to Shaklee by the cleaning products and then moved onto cleaning me with the vitalizer then vivix, I have just begun using the cinch and sports performance products (I'll post more about this later). Now I am proud to say that I am a Shaklee Independant Distributor and a true believer that Shaklee has changed my life :)

How to optimize your health with the use of Shaklee:

1. Vitalizer - The best daily supplements on the market (whole food, not chemical or synthetic)
*feed your body VITALIZER not chemicals from a lab!

2. Vivix - Anti-aging on a cellular level (10 times more effective than resveratrol alone)

 *Repair your cells with VIVIX

3. Cinch products - clinically proven weight loss program (use as weightless or as meal replacement to maintain healthy weight)

 *Losing inches the healthy way, the CINCH way






Please leave me feedback on the look and layout of this blog. What would you all like to see or learn about. What are you interested in learning about health? How about the business opportunity? Comments and suggestions please :)







No comments:

Post a Comment